Building Manager - New Luxury Building - Full TimePosted on February 5th, 2020
Old Oak Properties has been focused on improving the quality of life for people throughout London Ontario. We believe ours is a story of integrity, commitment to community and trust. From the beginning, our apartment buildings have been built on a foundation that values people. We believe we’re in the business of building neighbourhoods where people can thrive and prosper.
Our Building Managers are the caretakers of our tenants, who we consider our neighbours, and their homes. As such, we place our trust in them and their ability to give these neighbours the best service, the best apartment, and the best experience possible. Getting to know the tenants, from their first day of their journey with us and years on, you are the flagship of what Old Oak stands for. We are looking for driven, enthusiastic Building Managers who seek and embrace the opportunity to grow with us.
Email us your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties
- Our Building Managers are a critical point of interaction with all tenants, and team members, with regular daily interactions. As such, they require:
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- An in-depth knowledge of low rise/high rise building systems
- A high level of apartment/home maintenance skills
- A positive attitude and friendly disposition
- Team oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills: word, excel and outlook.
- Excellent office administration and organizational skills
- Good communication and comprehension skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Flexibility in schedule to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Clear Police information check
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license/ insurance
- Previous experience in Building Management
Here at Old Oak, we are a quickly growing company and are excited to maintain the right staff. As such, we offer a very competitive compensation package to attract and maintain the best people.Old Oak is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation during any part of the application process, please do not hesitate to request it.