Call 519-641-1505 to book an appointment with a Leasing Specialist
Here’s what you need to bring with you to your appointment :
- Application: Simply complete the application in full, print it and bring a copy with you to the appointment, along with a copy of your vehicle ownership and photo ID.
- Proof of Income: You can provide a copy of a recent paystub with a T4, a letter of employment verification, an employment contract, or contact information for your employer who can confirm your position & income. If you are self employed, please provide proof of income such as Articles of Incorporation, tax forms, or a letter from your accountant. If you are a student, we require the name of the school, course, and year you are entering, a letter of admission, and proof of income.
- Credit Check: As part of the application process, Old Oak Properties will complete a credit check.
- First & Last month’s rent: A deposit equal to the last month's rent is required to be paid with your application by debit , certified cheque or money order. The first month rent can be paid once the application has been filled out and approved.
- We will contact you within 2-4 business days to advise if your application has been accepted.
We understand that not everyone may able to provide the above-required information, so if you have any questions or concerns please contact us directly.
Thank you for considering Old Oak Properties. We hope you will be our neighbours very soon !!Download the application form