Winter & Summer Grounds MaintenancePosted on October 1st, 2018
Old Oak Properties has been focused on improving the quality of life for all people throughout London Ontario. We believe ours is a story of integrity, commitment to community and trust. From the beginning, our apartment buildings have been built on a foundation that values people. We believe we’re in the business of building neighbourhoods in which people can thrive and prosper.
As a full time, permanent member of our year round grounds maintenance crew, you will be an essential part of a friendly team of hardworking people. We strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, while maintaining a safe and fun work environment. Our ideal candidate is dependable, takes great pride in their work, is approachable and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate leads by example, completes tasks safely to company standards and enjoys physical labour and working in the great outdoors.
Email us your resume - email@example.com
What We Offer:
- A friendly, fun and safe team oriented work environment
- Room for future growth and advancement
- Regular training and development
- Complimentary fitness membership
- Volunteering Days
- Employee based committees: Fun Committee, Giving Back Committee
- Health/Dental benefits package
- Competitive wage structure, starting at $16.00 per hour
- Signing bonus
- Full Time hours, Monday-Friday (40-44 hours/week)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Winter grounds maintenance- Snow plowing, clearing, removal, de-icer applications, operating equipment, litter and grounds maintenance tasks.
- Summer grounds maintenance- Grass cutting, trimming, edging, litter pick up, sweeping. Operating both push mowers and larger zero turn units. Garden maintenance including mulching, pruning, weeding, turning, planting, miscellaneous grounds maintenance tasks
- Operating/handling vehicles and equipment (ie, trucks, skidsteer, plows, spreaders, blowers, trimmers, mowers, etc). —-Cleaning of vehicles, equipment, work areas.
- Full G Driver's license with clean abstract
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Must have a strong attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed to highest quality
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work effectively in a team based environment.
- Available to start regular shift at 7:00 am.
- Available to work evenings and weekends as role is weather dependent
- Able to do physical work required including bending, kneeling; a variety of daily tasks, some repetitive in nature