Assistant Building ManagersPosted on October 1st, 2018
Old Oak Properties has been focused on improving the quality of life for all people throughout London Ontario. We believe ours is a story of integrity, commitment to community and trust. From the beginning, our apartment buildings have been built on a foundation that values people. We believe we’re in the business of building neighbourhoods in which people can thrive and prosper.
Our Building Managers and Assistant Building Managers are the caretakers of our residents and their homes. As such, we place our trust in them and their ability to give these neighbours the best service, the best apartment, and the best experience possible. Getting to know the tenants, from their first day to their 20th year, you are the flagship of what Old Oak stands for. We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Assistant Building Manager who seeks and embraces the opportunity to grow with us here at Old Oak.
Email us your resume - email@example.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Team oriented mindset
- Self motivation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive on their feet, and remain calm and confident.
- Good communication and comprehension skills
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Flexibility in schedule to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Clear Police information check
- Excellent cleaning skills.
- Experience in cleaning
Here at Old Oak, we are a quickly growing company and are excited to maintain the right staff. As such, we offer a very competitive compensation package to attract and maintain the best people. Old Oak is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any accommodation during any part of the application process, please do not hesitate to request it.